- Single dose treatment
- Tackles the cause of thrush infection in both men and women
- Begins to soothe itchiness in under two days
A full course of treatment for thrush which fights the cause of infection.
Canesten oral capsule is an effective single dose treatment for vaginal thrush. Thrush is a common yeast infection that many women experience at some point in their lives. Symptoms include itching, irritation, burning sensation when you go the loo or unusual vaginal discharge.
The active ingredient in Canesten oral capsule is fluconazole, an antifungal that works to restore the balance of good and bad bacteria in your body and fights against the fungi or yeast that may be causing your thrush. This treatment is also suitable for men who experience symptoms of penile thrush.
Features of Canesten oral thrush capsule 150mg
- Can help ease the pain and stiffness in your joints
- Treats thrush and other fungal infections at the site of infection
- Single dose treatment
- Soothes irritation and itchiness
- Restores delicate balance of good and bad bacteria
- Visible results can occur in under 2 days
- Men and women
Warnings and cautions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Consult your doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking any medication other than the contraceptive pill and if you are aged under 16 or over 60
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not use after the expiry date
Do not use if you are:
- Allergic to any of the ingredients, taking the antihistamine terfenadine or the medicine cisapride, pregnant, trying for a baby and/or breast-feeding
- The capsule contains lactose monohydrate
How to use
- Swallow the capsule whole with a glass of water (with or without food).
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days, see your doctor.
Active ingredient: Fluconazole 150mg.
Other ingredients: Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Maize Starch, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate.
Capsule shell: Brilliant Blue FCF (E133), Titanium Dioxide (E171) and Gelatine.
Printing ink: Shellac, Black Iron Oxide (E172), Propylene Glycol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here