- Sugar free
- Fast-acting cough syrup
- Soothes & relieves throat
Sugar free oral solution for the symptomatic relief of coughs.
Care simple linctus is a syrup that provides relief from coughing by using a balanced combination of citric acid monohydrate, glycerol, maltitol liquid, sodium benzoate, and aniseed flavoring. The colourless, viscous liquid soothes and covers the throat, relieving itching and stiffness caused by frequent and harsh coughing.
Features of Care simple linctus sugar free cough syrup
- Instantly forms a soothing film
- Symptomatic relief of coughs
- Suitable for children over 12 years old
- Contains citric acid monohydrate
- Adults & children aged 12 years & older
Warnings and cautions
- Do not store above 25°C
- Discard 2 months after first opening
- Do not give to children under 12 years old unless your doctor tells you to
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- For oral use only.
- Adults and children over 12 years old:
- Take one 5ml spoonful.
- Repeat the dose up to four times a day if required.
Active ingredients per 5ml: Citric Acid Monohydrate (E330) 125mg, Also contains amongst other ingredients: Glycerol (E422), Maltitol Liquid, Sodium Benzoate (E211), and Aniseed Flavour (contains Propylene Glycol). Maltitol Liquid 4.2g per 5ml.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here