- Lasting hydration for dry skin
- Non pore-blocking
Cetaphil moisturising lotion is a lightweight moisturiser perfect for sensitive skin and dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Cetaphil moisturising lotion 236ml has been clinically proven to bind water to the skin, enhancing its natural moisture protection system and leaving it feeling soft and supple.
Cetaphil moisturising lotion is non-greasy, so it won't feel unpleasant on your skin. It's quickly absorbed and specially formulated to hydrate sensitive or dry skin with its non-pore-blocking ingredients.
Features of Cetaphil moisturising lotion 236ml
- Helps maintain skin's natural protective barrier
- Provides immediate soothing and softening
- Fragrance-free and lanolin-free formulation, appropriate for sensitive or dry skin
- Specifically formulated to hydrate sensitive or dry skin
- Recommended to re-hydrate damaged skin associated with common skin conditions and following dermatological treatments
- Sensitive and dry skin conditions
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use on cracked or broken skin
- External use only
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- After cleansing, apply to face or body in circular motions as often as required.
Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima oil (avocado), Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate cross-polymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here