- For oily/combination skin
- Does not block pores
Recommended as a daily cleanser for oily or acne-prone skin.
Cetaphil oily skin cleanser has been formulated to gently remove 99% of excess oil, dirt and make-up while still leaving you skin feeling tight and maintaining natural moisture. Its specifically formulated to not clog your pours and its pH balance combined with the gentle foaming action makes the perfect morning or evening facial cleanser.
Features of Cetaphil oily skin cleanser 236ml
- Removes excess oil by up to 60% without drying the skin
- It has a gentle foaming action which leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean
- Suitable for anyone who lives with a combination of oily or spot-prone skin
- An effective deep-pore cleaning regime
- Non-irritating formula designed to remove surface oils, dirt, and makeup without leaving the skin feeling tight or overly dry
- Teenagers and adults
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately
How to use
- Massage a small amount onto wet skin.
Aqua, Glycerin, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Disodium Edta, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Parfum, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Sulfate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here