- Softens and protects
- Absorbs easily into the skin
- Soothes and hydrates
An essential moisturiser that easily absorbs into the skin to soothe and repair sensitive skin.
Cetraben cream is the number one selling product in the range and helps repair the skins barrier by locking in essential moisture and protecting the skin from irritants and water loss. Cetraben cream can aid in the treatment of dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, dry and flaky skin.
Cetraben cream is an emollient cream which is suitable to be used on dry sensitive skin. Cetraben is perfect for everyday use to sooth the skin when flare-ups occur, protecting and hydrating the skin as it heals. The cream is easily absorbed into the skin and can even be used to protects dry skin as you bath or shower.
Features of Cetraben cream• Rapidly absorbs into your skin
• Helps to relieve discomfort and reduce itchiness
• Special blend of ingredients
• Helps to manage dry, eczema and psoriasis prone skin
• Deeply nourishes and moisturises
• SLS free
• Easy to use pump dispenser
• Dry skin
Warnings and cautions
• For external use only
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
• Mild skin reactions, such as redness and rash, have been seen very rarely. Should this occur, use of the product should be stopped. In the unlikely event of side effects, you should talk to your doctor or pharmacist
• Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed. Talk to your doctor before use if the skin is badly cracked, infected or bleeding
• Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
Priming the pump
1. Remove the tamper evident clip from the bottle.
2. Place a fingertip over the nozzle.
3. To expel any air fully depress the pump several time.
4. Test to ensure cream is being dispensed. If not repeat the previous steps.
For daily use
1. Apply Cetraben cream as often as required to moisturise the skin.
2. Ensure the treated area is well covered. Apply the cream gently in the same direction of the hair growth.
3. To protect against dry skin, apply before and after bathing or showering.
White Soft Paraffin 13.2% w/w, Light Liquid Paraffin 10.5% w/w, Emulsifying Wax (SLS free), Cetostearyl Alcohol, Glycerol, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid monohydrate Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here