- Free from fragrances and additives
- Soothes dry and sensitive skin
- Intensely moisturises
A rich formulation which intensely hydrates sensitive or eczema prone skin.
Cetraben, Expert Skin Hydration. Cetraben Ointment is an intensely hydrating overnight ointment that locks in moisture to relieve and protect dry, sensitive and eczema prone skin. Cetraben Ointment can be applied at any time, but preferably at night to allow the skin time to absorb the rich formulation which helps protect against irritants. A perfect bedside staple for those who suffer with very dry, itchy and eczema prone skin.
Cetraben, the first eczema-prone skin care range to be approved by the British Skin Foundation.
Features of Cetraben ointment
- Protects the skin from irritants
- Suitable for night-time use
- 93% of people would recommend
- Rich formulation for intense hydration
- Perfect for use at night to relieve very dry skin
- Fragrance free
- Soothes dry and sensitive skin
- SLS, colour, additives and preservative free
- Rich formulation to provide intensive hydration
- Cruelty free
- Adults and children of all ages
- Those living with problematic dry, sensitive or eczema prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- For external use only, avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not use on broken or bleeding skin
- Discontinue use if you experience irritation or rashes
How to use
- Apply Cetraben ointment as often as required thought the day and night. Always ensure the area is well covered.
- Apply the ointment gently* in the same direction as the hair growth.
- Avoid vigorously rubbing as this could cause the skin to become hot or become itchy.
Aqua, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 60, PPG-5-Ceteh-20, Sodium Chloride, P-Chloro-M-Cresol, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here