- Calms and controls troublesome dry coughs
- An antihistamine treats the symptoms of an allergic reaction
- Contains a cough suppressant to relieve irritation in the throat
Covonia night time formula calms coughs at night to aid restful sleep.
Covonia night time formula is an effective oral medicine to be taken at night to banish dry coughs and decongests your nose to help restore a normal sleeping pattern.
It has two active ingredients, one to treat the symptoms of allergic reactions and colds to help you sleep easily at night, the other a suppressant to reduce throat irritation so you are less likely to cough.
Features of Covonia night time formula 150ml
- Suitable for adults, the elderly and children over 12 years
- Helps you rest all through the night
- Decongests nose
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product
- Do not give to children under 12 years old
- Anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding should not use this medicine unless they have spoken to a doctor
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Do not take with any other cough and cold medicine
- Avoid alcoholic drink
- Causes drowsiness which may continue the next day. If affected do not drive or operate machinery
How to use
- To be taken by spoon at bedtime.
- Always follow instructions.
Diphenhydramine - an antihistamine, Dextromethorphan - a cough suppressant. Also contains ethanol, glycerol (E422), sorbitol (E420), sodium benzoate, maltitol liquid, propylene glycol and alcohol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here