- Antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory
- Effective treatment of sweat rash and athlete's foot
- Reduces inflammation
Soothing treatment for sweat rash or athlete's foot caused by fungi and bacteria.
Daktacort hydrocortisone cream is a soothing treatment for fungal infections such as eczema, thrush and most commonly athlete's foot. Athlete's foot is a scaly rash that appears in between your toes and causes itchiness. If your feet sweat a lot and you wear the same shoes every day, you may be more likely to get athlete's foot as fungal infections thrive in warm and moist environments (such as gym trainers). Sweat rash is a sore, itchy red rash found in areas where the skin rubs together.
Daktacort hydrocortisone cream contains two active ingredients, hydrocortisone acetate and miconazole nitrate which work together to relieve swelling and destroy the fungi itself. Regular application of this product can help to provide gentle relief from painful inflammation and itchiness.
Features of Daktacort hydrocortisone cream 15g
• Triple action steroid treatment
• Reduces inflammation
• Effective treatment of sweat rash and athlete's foot
• Soothes itching and irritation
• Targets the source
• Adults and children over 10 years old
Warnings and cautions
• Always read the patient information leaflet carefully before use
• Do not use this medicine if you: have ever had a bad reaction to any of the ingredients or if you have any other skin problems such as cold sores, acne, herpes, chicken pox or shingles
• Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you: are taking oral anticoagulants (drugs used to thin the blood) or are pregnant and/or breastfeeding
• Do not use on broken skin
• Not for children under 10 years old, unless instructed by your doctor
• If product gets in your eyes, rinse immediately
• If any irritation occurs, discontinue use
• Keep the product out of sight and reach of children
• If symptoms persist, talk to your doctor
• Do not use the medicine after the expiry date
How to use
1. Wash the infected area and dry with a clean towel.
2. Apply the cream to the infected area and the surrounding skin twice a day for no more than 7 days.
Active ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate 20 mg, Hydrocortisone Acetate equivalent to 10 mg of hydrocortisone.
Other ingredients: Macrogol 6-32 Stearate, Glycol Stearate, Oleoyl Macrogolglycerides, Liquid Paraffin, Butylhydroxyanisole, Benzoic Acid, Disoddium Edetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here