- For fungal and bacterial infections of the skin and nails
- Suitable for adults and children of all ages
- Targets the source of infection
An effective cream for infections of the skin and nails.
Infections such as athlete's foot occur when fungus and bacteria begin to grow on areas of your body, usually because the environment is warm and moist which allows them to thrive. Common areas include the hands, feet, groin and foot. Simple application of Daktarin 2% cream twice daily for two weeks will ease the itchiness and irritation associated with these infections.
Daktarin 2% cream contains the active ingredient microzale nitrate which works to destroy the fungus that causes the infection as well as any associated bacteria that might be present. This soothing cream is easy to apply and won't cause any unnecessary stinging or discomfort.
Features of Daktarin 2% cream 15g
- Pain-free relief
- Suitable for all ages
- Targets fungus and bacteria present on the skin
- Relieves itching and irritation
- Effective against nappy rash
- Adults living with fungal/bacterial infections of the skin and nails
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use this medicine if you have ever had a bad reaction to any of the ingredients
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if: you are taking oral anticoagulants or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- External use only
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
- Apply to skin and nails only.
- Apply to the affected area twice daily.
- Apply to the affected area once or twice daily.
- Continue treatment for 10 days after symptoms have cleared to prevent them coming back.
Active ingredient: Miconazole Nitrate 2% w/w.
Other ingredients: PEG-6, PEG-32, Glycol Stearate, Oleoyl Macroglycerides, Liquid Paraffin, E210, E320, Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here