- Effective soothing relief
- Suitable for strains, sprains and rheumatic pain
- Contains ibuprofen and levomenthol
Provides targeted, cooling and soothing pain relief to affected areas.
Deep Relief anti-inflammatory gel contains two painkilling ingredients: ibuprofen and levomenthol. Ibuprofen penetrates the skin to provide effective pain and inflammation relief helping to reduce swelling in a targeted area, while levomenthol works to cool and soothe the inflamed area helping to provide pain relief.
Deep Relief gel is recommended for targeted effective relief from back and rheumatic pain, muscular aches and swelling, strains, sprains and sports injuries. It is also suitable for the relief from pain associated with non-serious arthritic conditions.
Features of Deep Relief anti inflammatory gel
- Contains two painkillers; ibuprofen and levomenthol
- Effective relief from back and rheumatic pain
- Suitable for strains, sprain and sports injuries
- Gel formulation
- Easy application
- Adults and children over 12
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- Do no use if you are allergic to ibuprofen, menthol or any other ingredients listed
- Store in a cool dry place below 25°C
- Do not use more often than every four hours
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
How to use
Adults and children over 12 years
1. Apply a small amount of Deep relief gel (1-4) to the effected area.
2.Apply the gel as athin layer up to 3 times per day.
3. Do not use more often than every 4 hours.
Ibuprofen 5% and Levomenthol 3%.
Other ingredientsPropylene Glycol, Carbomer, Diisopropanolamine, Ethanol and Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here