- Eases discomfort
- Helps eliminate infection
- Use from 5 months
Effective relief from teething pain.
Dentinox teething gel is a great tasting, non-medicated, sugar-free treatment for babies who are cutting new teeth and are experiencing discomfort. Dentinox helps to ease pain and discomfort your baby may be experiencing and helps to prevent and eliminate infections. Dentinox teething gel is free from gluten, lactose, aspartame and animal derivatives and contains the active ingredients lidocaine and cetylpyridinium.
Lidocaine - A local anaesthetic used to numb pain. Cetylpyridinium - An antiseptic used to treat minor mouth wounds and infections.
Features of Dentinox teething gel 10g
- Free from gluten, lactose and aspartame
- Local anaesthetic
- Teething babies
Warnings and cautions
- Read instructions carefully before use.
How to use
- Apply a pea-sized blob of gel to a clean fingertip or cotton bud.
- Spread the gel gently onto the sore area of the gum.
- If necessary repeat the dose after 3 hours.
Active ingredient: Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.33% w/w, Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.10% w/w. Other ingredients: Sorbitol Solution 70% (Non-Crystallising), Xylitol, 9.4% Ethanol, Glycerol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyoxyl 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oils, Pharmaceutical Liquid Flavour, Hydroxypolyethoxydodecane, Macrogol 300, Sodium Saccharin, Caramel (E150), Levomenthol and Purified Water
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here