- Reduces effects of a sore throat
- Benzydamine hydrochloride
- Reduces inflammations
These lozenges are a treatment that works to reduce the effects of a sore throat.
The lozenges work thanks to the active ingredient in them, benzydamine hydrochloride. Benzydamine is part of a group of drugs known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, which help to reduce inflammation and pain in the throat. Use these lozenges to treat mouth and throat irritation and inflammation.
Features of Difflam orange & honey lozenges 3mg
- Treats mouth and throat irritation
- Orange & honey flavour
- 3mg lozenges
- 20 lozenges
- Adults and children aged 6 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- They should not be used by anyone who is allergic to the ingredients that are contained in the lozenges, or if you are allergic to any other non-steroid anti inflammatory drugs
- If you suffer from a condition known as phenylketonuria, then do not use these lozenges
- You should speak to a doctor or pharmacist before using if any of the following are applicable to you:
- Have a history of asthma
- Have an intolerance to some sugars
- If you are using any other type of medication, then speak to a doctor or pharmacist for advice
- These lozenges are not suitable to be used by anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding
- It is recommended that anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding consults a medical professional for advice before using any treatment
How to use
- Take a single lozenge up to 3 times a day.
- Do not exceed 3 lozenges a day.
- If the symptoms do not improve after using these lozenges, speak to your doctor.
Each lozenge contains 3 mg of benzydamine hydrochloride (equivalent to 2.68 mg benzydamine), isomalt (E 953), acesulfame potassium, citric acid monohydrate, orange flavour, honey flavour, levomenthol, quinoline yellow (E 104), sunset yellow (E 110).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here