- Reduces redness and irritation
- Steroid free
- Relieve and calm skin
E45 cream scientifically proven to help reduce inflammation and redness.
E45 dermatitis cream can be used daily, to help with your dry, itchy or red skin. It will help to soothe your skin and help it feel calm and relieved. It could be used as a treatment to your skin condition. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use. If you need more information before use, please consult a pharmacist or healthcare provider.
Features of E45 dermatitis cream 50ml
- Suitable for everyday use
- Can help with dry, itchy, flaky or red skin
- Hydrates skin
- Reduces inflammatory reactions
- Helps relieve itching experienced with various types of inflammatory dermatoses.
- Simple and easy to use
- Packed full of nourishing ingredients
- Adults and children over 3 months of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Should not be used in the case of hypersensitivity to Ectoin® or any of the other ingredients of the cream
- If allergic reactions occur, the use of E45 dermatitis cream must be discontinued immediately
- Should not be used on infected skin
- To ensure safe hygiene, this product should only be used by one person
- For topical application on skin only
- Do not smoke or go near naked flames – risk of severe burns. Fabric (clothing, bedding, dressing etc) that has been in contact with this product burns more easily and is a serious fire hazard. Washing clothing and bedding may reduce product build-up but does not totally remove it
How to use
- Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- If not otherwise prescribed by your healthcare provider, E45 Dermatitis Cream should be applied twice daily or as often as needed.
- The cream should be gently applied on the affected areas of the skin.
Ectoin, Aqua, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide-3, Squalane, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Cera, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Carbomer, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Glycine, Alanine, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerine, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here