- Breathes life back into your hair
- Contains pro vitamin B5 to help nourish and protect
A gentle and effective shampoo for dry, itchy scalps and dandruff.
E45 dry scalp shampoo contains a specially formulated combination of ingredients that provide effective relief and gentle cleansing for dry, itchy, flaky scalps. Dry scalp happens when your scalp is stripped of its natural oils - it is often confused with dandruff which is the result of fungal or bacterial infections. If you are experiencing either of these, E45 dry scalp shampoo is here to help.
With its blend of pro vitamin B5 and hydrating properties, E45 dry scalp shampoo can reduce white flakes and feelings of itchiness, leaving your hair full of life, body and shine. This shampoo is hypoallergenic and suitable for regular use on all hair types.
Features of E45 dermatological dry scalp shampoo
- A gentle, effective shampoo for dry, itchy scalps and dandruff
- Clinically tested
- Pro vitamin B5 for healthy and nourished hair
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
How to use
- Apply to wet hair and massage into the scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Aqua, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Laureth-6, Laureth-2, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Climbazole, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here