- For fast and pain-free wound cleansing
- Protects from infections
- Skin-friendly, non-sting, colourless spray
A fast solution for small cuts, abrasions, blisters and minor burns.
Even small cuts can become easily infected if they are not cleansed properly. That's why Elastoplast have created an easy-to-use wound spray that can be used for the antiseptic cleaning of minor abrasions such as cuts, open blisters and burns. The solution is free from alcohol so won't cause any unnecessary stinging.
Elastoplast wound spray is an essential first step for optimum healing. With its transparent solution you can feel confident it won't stain your skin or clothing, and its packaged in an easy to carry around bottle - perfect for first aid kits, sports and outdoor activities.
Features of Elastoplast wound spray
- Easy to use
- Pain free and effective way to cleanse wounds
- Skin-friendly and suitable for children
- Ideal for on-the-go first aid, sports and outdoor activities
- Adults and children over 2
- Wounds and burns
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Consult doctor immediately for large wounds or signs of infection
- For serious burns consult a doctor immediately
- If healing process does not start within several days and redness, swelling or pain develops, consult a doctor
Do not use:
- In conjunction with other topical preparations
- In combination with anionic surfactants, soap, oils, gels, etc
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- In ears or eyes
- For longer than 30 day period
- Do not swallow
How to use
- Stop the bleeding.
- Spray from a distance of about 10cm onto the entire wound area to remove dirt and visible particles.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Gently dry the wound and surrounding skin.
0.1% Glucoside, Tenside, 0.04%,Polihexanide (PHMB).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here