- Helps manage dry skin
- Delivers relief from eczema and psoriasis
- Suitable for children
Restores moisture that has been lost due to eczema and psoriasis.
Epaderm Junior Cream helps manage dry skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. The cream is particularly suitable for children’s delicate skin, it’s free from fragrance and colouring, and it has been developed by dermatologists. Epaderm Junior Cream is unlike other emollients because it doesn’t contain sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS), which can cause skin irritation.
Features of Epaderm junior cream 150g
- Helps manage eczema and psoriasis
- Fragrance-free and colour-free formula
- Doesn’t contain sodium lauryl sulphate (SLS)
- Developed by dermatologists and recommended by doctors
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Don’t use on damaged or cracked skin
- If you notice any side effects when using this cream, stop using it and speak to a doctor for advice
- Consult your doctor before taking this product if you have an underlying medical problem, are taking other medicines, or if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding
- Store all medicines out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- Always wash your hands thoroughly before applying Epaderm cream.
- Apply liberally to the affected area and massage well into the skin.
- Use as often as required or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Liquid Paraffin Ph. Eur, Cetomacrogol Emulsifying Wax BP (contains Cetostearyl Alcohol and Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether 22),Chlorocresol, Glycerine BP, Purified Water EP, Yellow Soft Paraffin BP./p>
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here