- Clinically proven ingredients
- A rich emollient
- Can be applied directly on skin or in bath
A hydrating emollient that can help reduce itching and prevent moisture loss.
Epaderm ointment 500g contains a clinically proven combination of ingredients known for their soothing and hydrating properties. This emollient is suitable for the management of dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, where regular soaps containing harsh chemicals cause further irritation. Epaderm ointment 500g is a rich emollient that can be applied directly to the skin or dissolved in a bath and provides an affective barrier over the skin, locking in moisture and promoting healing.
Epaderm ointment provides therapeutic treatment to dry, itchy skin and with its gentle ingredients it's suitable for the whole family. Developed by dermatologists, Epaderm ointment helps to soothe the skin, reducing itch and preventing moisture loss.
Features of Epaderm ointment 500g
- Developed by dermatologists
- No colourings, fragrances, additives or preservatives
- Suitable for all ages, including babies
- 3 in 1 emollient, bath additive and skin cleanser SLS free
- For eczema, psoriasis and other dry skin conditions
- Adults and children
- Dry skin conditions
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use Epaderm ointment if you are sensitive to any of its ingredients
- If symptoms persist, consult doctor
- Keep away from open flames
- External use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use if seal is broken
- Do not use after expiry date
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Read packaging carefully before use
- Apply to skin as often as required.
- Alternatively, can be used in bath. Melt emollient in small container of hot water before adding to bath.
Liquid Paraffin Ph. Eur, Cetomacrogol Emulsifying Wax BP (contains Cetostearyl Alcohol and Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether 22), Yellow Soft Paraffin BP
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here