- Relief from the discomfort associated with eczema and dermatitis
- Eases irritations and flare ups
- Helps to break the itch-scratch cycle
For the instant relief of itchy, dry and red skin.
Eumovate eczema & dermatitis cream 15g can provide instant relief during flareups of eczema and dermatitis. Eczema is a common condition that causes skin to become dry, itchy and irritated. Dermatitis presents similar symptoms but occurs when you touch something that might cause irritation, such as when sensitive skin touches strong soap.
These conditions can be extremely uncomfortable and cause an unbreakable itch-scratch cycle, which is why Eumovate have found a solution. The active ingredient in Eumovate cream is clobetasone butyrate, a type of corticosteroid that works by supressing inflammation on areas it comes in contact with. Simply rub a small amount of Eumovate on the area you need it most, and experience the soothing, calming and hydrating effect it can have on damaged skin.
Features of Eumovate eczema & dermatitis cream 15g
• Corticosteroid treatment
• Soothes dry, itchy irritated skin
• Relief lasting up to 24 hours
• Suitable for eczema and dermatitis
• Helps to break the itch-scratch cycle
• Adults and children over 12 years
• Those living with eczema and dermatitis
Warnings and cautions
• Read the patient information leaflet carefully before use
• Do not use: if you have ever had a reaction to Eumovate or any of its ingredients. If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are using any other topical corticosteroids
• Not suitable for children under 12
• Do not use on broken or infected skin e.g. cold sores, athletes' foot, impetigo or thrush
• This medicine should not be used to treat psoriasis or acne
• For external use only
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
• Do not store above 25°C
How to use
1. Apply to the affected area twice a day for up to 7 days.
If your skin does not improve or gets worse within a week, stop using and see your doctor.
Active Ingredient: Clobetasone Butyrate 0.05% w/w.
Other Ingredients: Glycerol, Glycerol Monostearate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Beeswax Substitute 6621, Arlacel 165, Dimeticone 20 Chlorocresol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid Monohydrate and Purified Water
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £30
£3.95 for orders up to £30
Delivered within 10 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Currently unavailable, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here