- Relieves pain and prevents itching
- Soothes irritated skin
- Mild hydrocortisone cream
A cream that alleviates inflammation and itching caused by dermatitis, insect bites and eczema.
Eurax hydrocortisone cream is a mild hydrocortisone cream used to reduce itching and inflammation in your skin. This non-greasy formula is perfect for those who find that their skin reacts to certain soaps, detergents and types of jewellery.
The cream alleviates inflammation and itching caused by dermatitis, insect bites and eczema. The active ingredients, hydrocortisone and crotamiton, help to reduce pain, itching and swelling, and even soothe irritated skin for up to 10 hours.
Features of Eurax hydrocortisone cream 15g
- Non-greasy and non-staining cream
- Relieves irritated skin
- Alleviates inflammation and itching
- Hydrocortisone and crotamiton help reduce pain and swelling
- Relieves eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and prickly heat
- Children over 10 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for children under 10 years old
- Do not use if you are allergic to hydrocortisone, crotamiton, or any of the other ingredients
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with your eyes, mouth, genitals, anus, or any other sensitive areas
- Do not apply to weeping or damaged skin, especially open wounds
- This product is not suitable for people who have cold sores, acne or athlete’s foot
- Not to be used during pregnancy or if you’re breastfeeding
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not use after the expiry date
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
How to use
- Use a small amount of Eurax hydrocortisone cream on a small area of skin twice a day.
- Do not cover the treated areas with dressings or bandages.
- If your skin condition has not improved after seven days, ask your doctor for advice.
Active ingredients: Cortamiton 10% w/w & Hydrocortisone 0.25% w/w. Also contains stearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, white soft paraffin, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propyl hydroxybenzoate, methyl hydroxybenzoate, pH modifier (sulphuric acid) perfume and water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here