- For smooth, youthful skin
- Energises eyes
- Brightens tired-looking skin
Daily serum to smooth out lines and wrinkles.
Enriched with collagen, glycerin and betaine, Face Facts collagen & Q10 facial serum smooths out fine lines and wrinkles. Use before applying makeup in the morning for that ultimate glow, or before bed for overnight restoration.
Features of Face Facts collagen & Q10 face serum
- Contains collagen, glycerin and betaine
- Free from potentially harmful artificial parabens
- Can either be used in the morning or in the evening
- Use daily to maintain a vibrant, healthy glow
- Can be used alongside other Face Facts products as part of an extended skincare routine
- All skin types
- Either morning or evening use
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- If you experience any irritation discontinue use. If irritation continues, seek medical advice
How to use
- Can be used either morning or evening.
- If using in the morning, apply a few drops directly to your face before applying makeup. Massage until completely absorbed.
- If using in the evening, massage onto cleansed, dry skin. Leave on overnight.
Collagen & Q10
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here