- Enriched with Vitamin C
- Hydrates and brightens skin
- Formulated without parabens
Daily eye cream that visibly brightens up eyes.
Face Facts vitamin c eye cream is a gentle on the skin cream that helps to brighten up tired-looking eyes. Enriched with vitamin C this daily use eye cream hydrates your skin giving it a more plump look and helping to reduce bags around your eyes.
Features of Face Facts vitamin c eye cream 25ml
- Visibly reduces eye bags
- Gentle on your skin
- Brightens tired-looking eyes
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
- If irritations occur, stop use immediately
How to use
- Ensure skin is clean & dry before use.
- Apply a pea sized amount of the eye contour under the eyes and on the eyelids.
- Use gentle tapping motions until the contour gel is fully absorbed.
- Do not rinse off.
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Steareth-20, Xanthan Gum, Ceteareth-6, PEG-40 Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, DMDM Hydantoin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Parfum, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here