- Heart rate and oxygen tracking
- Free 6 month Fitbit premium trial
- 20+ exercise modes
Advanced health smartwatch that helps you tune in to your body.
The Fitbit Sense has been designed to help you keep track of your health with apps that detect stress levels, heart rate, skin temperature and oxygen saturation, allowing you to monitor your overall health. This health focused smart watch comes with low and high heart rate notifications as your heart rate is a key indicator of your health.
The Sense smartwatch comes with built in GPS tracking and a workout intensity map that allows you to see your heart rate zones throughout your route and learn where you put in the most effort. With over 20 goal based exercises to help guide you along your your workouts, the Fitbit sense is the perfect workout companion.
Heart rate and tracking: The Fitbit Sense comes with PurePulse® 2.0 technology that helps to continuous track your heart rate for exercise, sleep tracking and everything in between. Get real-time stats on your smartwatch screen that shows whether you're in fat burning, cardio or peak zones allowing you to increase or decrease effort depending on your health goals.
EDA scan and ECG: The on-wrist EDA scan app helps to detect electrodermal activity which may indicate your bodies response to stress. The Sense comes with a compatible ECG app that assess your heart for atrial fibrillation and can be shared with your doctors and healthcare professionals.
Sleep stages and score: Daily sleep score ratings that get stored giving you a better understanding of your sleep quality and quantity each night. The Fitbit Sense tracks light, deep and REM sleep daily and comes with a snooze mode which mutes all notifications and dims the screen light as to not accidentally wake you up.
Reflection App: A unique app that lets you log your mood, from very stressed to very calm, on Sense after an EDA Scan session or in the Fitbit app. This helps you reflect on what makes you feel your best.
Features of Fitbit Sense
- Flexible and comfortable band
- Measures breathing rate
- Built in GPS
- Fast charge of just 12 minutes
- Call, text and app notifications
- Fitbit ECG App
- Active Zone minute technology
- Daily sleep scores with light, deep and REM patterns tracked
- Personalised reminder function
- Female health tracking
Sensors and Components
- Multi-path optical heart rate sensor
- Multipurpose electrical sensors compatible with ECG app and EDA app
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Skin temperature sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- Vibration motor
- Speaker (75 dB SPL @10cm)
- 40.3mm AMOLED screen
Battery and Power
- Battery life: 6+ days
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: (10-80%): Approximately 40 minutes
- Fast charging: 1 day of battery life in 12 minutes
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth® 5.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
- Water resistant to 50 meters.
- After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry.
- We do not recommend wearing Fitbit Versa 3 in a hot tub or sauna.
- This watch includes a band made of a flexible material similar to that used in many sports watches, as well as an aluminum watch case and buckle.
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Maximum operating altitude: 28,000 ft
- Apple iOS 12.2 or higher
- Android OS 7.0 or higher
- Syncing range: Up to 9m
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 7.0+. Check your device compatibility.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, iPad 5 gen. and later, Android 7.0 and later.
- Music control via Bluetooth® Classic on Android and Bluetooth LE on iOS devices.
- Small: Fits wrist 140 mm - 180 mm in circumference
- Large: Fits wrist 180 mm - 220 mm in circumference
- Watch screen size: 40.1mm 336 x 336 resolution
- 40.48mm (L) x 40.48mm (W) x 12.35mm (H)
- Fitbit Sense™
- Classic wristband (both small and large)
- Charging cable
Warnings and cautions
- Do not disassemble, puncture or damage the device or battery
- Do not remove or try to remove the battery that the user cannot replace
- Do not expose the battery to flames, explosions or other hazards
- Do not use sharp objects to remove the battery
This watch includes a band made of a flexible material similar to that used in many sports watches, as well as an aluminum watch case and buckle.
Our products may contain trace amounts of acrylates and methacrylates from adhesives used in those products but we work to ensure our products adhere to rigorous design specifications and meet extensive test requirements so as to minimum the potential for reaction to these adhesives.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here