- For treatment and prevention of allergic symptoms in mouth and throat
- Honey and lemon flavour
Soothe your throat with Fusion Allergy lozenges.
This pack of 24 lozenges come in a calming honey and lemon flavour and are ideal for the treatment and prevention of allergic symptoms in the mouth and throat, caused by airborne allergens like pollen, house dust or animal hair. They work by forming a natural and moisturising protective shield on irritated mucous membranes in the mouth and throat, stabilising the cell membranes of the mucosa to prevent irritation. Fusion allergy lozenges have been based on 100% natural ingredients, free of preservatives and are suitable for vegetarians.
Features of Fusion allergy 24 lozenges
- Reduces allergic symptoms like sore throat or itchy palate
- For allergens like pollen, house dust or animal hair
- Based on 100% natural ingredients
- Proven to be effective
- 24 lozenges
- All ages
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Stop use if pain persists or you experience discomfort
How to use
- Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth every 3 hours or as often as required.
- Do not use more than 10 lozenges per day.
Ectoin, Isomalt, Sucralose, Menthol, Citric Acid, Lemon mint Flavour (Containing tocopherol), Honey Flavour (Containing polyethylene glycol), safflower concentrate, glucose syrup water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here