- For the treatment and prevention of allergic rhinitis
- Alleviates itchy and runny nose
- Preservative free
Get instant relief from allergy symptoms with Fusion allergy nasal spray.
Fusion Allergy nasal spray has been specially formulated to treat and prevent allergic rhinitis. This easy to use nasal spray helps to relieve and itchy and runny nose, as well as sneezing and nasal congestion. It reduces harmful influences of allergens and airborne particles, while supporting the regeneration process of irritated nasal mucosa and nasal congestion.
Features of Fusion Allergy nasal spray 20ml
- Contains inflammation-reducing properties
- Suitable for preventative use
- Works on sensitive noses
- No reoccurring side effects
- All ages
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use for more than 3 months after opening
- Do not share this Medical Device with other users
How to use
- Please apply 1-2 sprays in each nostril several times a day.
- When using Fusion allergy nasal spray for the first time, remove the cap and pump the bottle 2-3 times in upright position to release the air from the pump.
- Do not cut the tip.
- Gently blow your nose to clean your nostrils.
- Remove the cap from the bottle.
- Hold the bottle with your index and middle finger on either side of the finger rests and your thumb underneth the bottle.
- Bend your head slightly forward and close one nostril by gently pressing against the side of your nose with your finger.
- Insert the tip of the spray into your nostril.while pressing down the pump quickly and firmly, breath- in gently through the nose.
- Insert the tip into your other nostril.
- Repeat the steps described above for the other nostril.
- Wipe the exposed tip of the bottle with a clean lint-free cloth.
- Replace cap on the bottle.
Ectoin, Sea salt and water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here