- Fast soothing relief
- For heartburn and indigestion
- Original aniseed
Helps to rebuild the damaged nail structure.
Gaviscon original aniseed relief brings fast, soothing and long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion. It can be used to treat gastric reflux (a condition in which the acid stomach contents flow upwards into the foodpipe) and flatulence caused by gastric reflux. It belongs to a group of medicines called 'reflux suppressants'.
Features of Gaviscon Original liquid aniseed• For fast, soothing relief from heartburn and indigestion
• Gets to work instantly
• Lasts up to 2x longer than antacids
• Relief even when lying down
• Suitable for use in pregnancy
• 1x Gaviscon original aniseed relief
Warnings and cautions
• Keep out of the sight and reach of children
• Do not store above 30°C
• Do not refrigerate or freeze
• Check that the cap seal is unbroken before first taking this product
• This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
• Seek advice if you suffer from allergies
How to use
Before each application, clean the nail and remove any traces of nail polish.
Dosage: Shake well before use.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 10-20ml (two to four 5ml spoonfuls) after meals and at bedtime.
Children 6 to 12 years: Take 5-10ml (one to two 5ml spoonfuls) after meals and at bedtime.
Children under 6 years: Not recommended.
Active ingredients: Each 10ml of oral suspension contains 500mg sodium alginate, 267mg sodium bicarbonate and 160mg calcium carbonate as the active ingredients
Also contains: Also contains methyl (E218) and propyl (E216) parahydroxybenzoates. High in sodium - see the leaflet for further information. This product is sugar free and gluten free
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here