- Effective treatment for eczema, dermatitis and insect bites
- Alters body's inflammatory response
- Relieves itching and irritation for up to 12 hours
A topical cream that eases skin inflammation caused by allergy or irritations.
HC45 hydrocortisone cream is applied directly onto the skin and quickly works to soothe symptoms associated with a mild to moderate eczema, insect bites, skin reactions and stings. Often these occurrences cause uncomfortable red, itchy and sore patches to break out. Whatever the cause, HC45 hydrocortisone cream can provide fast relief.
HC45 hydrocortisone cream contains the active ingredients hydrocortisone acetate, a mild corticosteroid that works to reduce inflammation. The cream has been clinically proven to alter the body's response to inflammatory reactions whilst also hydrating the skin to promote healing.
Features of HC45 hydrocortisone cream 15g
• Hydrates and nourishes
• Reduces inflammation and soreness
• Alters body's response to allergic skin reactions
• Relieves itching and irritation for up to 12 hours
• Effective for eczema, insect bites and dermatitis
• Adults and children with dry or allergic skin reactions
Warnings and cautions
• Do not use on eyes or face, anal or genital areas, or on broken or infected skin, e.g. impetigo, cold sores, acne or athlete's foot
• Do not use in pregnancy or on children under 10 without medical advice
• If the condition does not improve, or anything unusual happens, talk to your doctor or pharmacist
• Do not use after the expiry date shown on the carton
• For external use only
• Store below 25°C
• Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
How to use
1. Check that tube neck seal is intact before first use.
2. Use sparingly on small areas, once or twice a day for a maximum of 7 days.
Active ingredients: Hydrocortisone Acetate BP 1.0% w/w.
Other ingredients: White Soft Paraffin, Cetomacrogol Emulsifying Wax, Liquid Paraffin, Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here