- With added vitamins
- Gentle on the stomach
- Reduction of tiredness
Contributes to the maintenance of normal metabolic functions.
HealthAid iron formula plus 100 tablets contains an essential mineral that contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It also contributes to the formation of healthy red blood cell and haemoglobin. It is important to carry oxygen and nutrients to all parts of the body, contributes to the maintenance of normal metabolic functions and provides a feeling of strength, vigour and vitality. HealthAid Iron Formula has added vitamin C to increase Iron absorption and a range of other B vitamins to help keep energy levels at its optimum.
Features of HealthAid iron formula plus 100 tablets
- Vitamin C to increase Iron absorption and a range of other B vitamins
- Essential mineral
- Free from sugar, salt, corn, yeast, geltaine, lactose, starch, wheat, soya and nuts
- Contributes to the formation of healthy red blood cell and haemoglobin
- Provides a feeling of strength, vigour and vitality
- No artificial Colours, flavourings and preservatives
Three Iron Formula Plus Tablets contain (average):
Vitamin C 25mg 32 Thiamin (Vit B1) 2.3mg 209 Riboflavin (Vit. B2) 4.5mg 321 Vit B6 (Pyridoxine) 3mg 214 Vit B12 9µg 360 Pantothenic Acid 75mg 1250 Iron 17mg 121 PABA 15mg * Choline 1.2mg * Inositol 3mg * L-Lysine 30mg * *: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 100 tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person
- Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
How to use
- Take three tablets daily with main meals as a food supplement.
Bulking Agent (calcium sulphate, microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate),Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate), Iron (ferrous gluconate), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate, veg. magnesium silicate), L-Lysine HCl, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Glazing Agent (pharmaceutical glaze), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin),Biotin, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Inositol, Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl), Choline Bitartrate, Niacin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here