- Anti-diabetic properties
- Vegan friendly
- Blood glucose-lowering effect
Herbal remedy for a range of ailments, including type 2 diabetes.
HealthAid Karela extract 1250mg 60 tablets contains three active substances with anti-diabetic properties, including charantin, which has been known to have a blood glucose-lowering effect, vicine and an insulin-like compound known as polypeptide-p. These substances either work individually or together to help reduce blood sugar levels.
Karela lowers blood glucose as it contains a chemical called Charantin which reduces high blood glucose levels so it is very good for Diabetic persons. Karela influences glucose metabolism all over the body not like the other medicinal drugs which are effective only in one target organ or tissue.
Features of HealthAid Karela extract 1250mg 60 tablets
- The best quality extracts and powders
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, soya, dairy, sugar and salt
- Influences glucose metabolism all over the body
- Wild crafted or organically grown herbs
- No artificial flavours, preservatives or flavourings
Each Karela Tablet contains (average):
Karela Extract (7:1)
(equivalent to 1250mg Karela Powder)
* EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established
- 60 tablets
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- For external use only
- Seek professional advice before taking this supplement if you are on medication, pregnant or breastfeeding
How to use
- Take one to two tablets daily.
Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Karela Extract (momordica charantia), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide), Glazing Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC)].
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here