- Maintains or lowers cholesterol
- Stops cholesterol being absorbed
- Reduce risk of heart disease
Proven to lower cholesterol with just two or three tablets a day.
This little tablet makes a big difference to your cholesterol. Extracted from fruits, vegetables and other plants, sterols stop cholesterol in the things you eat being absorbed by your body. They can keep your cholesterol levels at the normal level, or even help lower your blood cholesterol and reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. All from two or three convenient tablets a day.
Features of Healthspan plant sterols 800mg 90 tablets
- Convenient way to get your recommended daily intake
- Experts recommend three tablets daily, providing 2,400mg plant sterols
- Also provides high levels of the active molecules ‘beta-sitosterols’
- 90 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Recommended intake should not be exceeded
- Not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women, or children under five years
How to use
- Swallow one tablet daily with water, to contribute to the maintenance of healthy blood cholesterol levels.
- Alternatively, swallow two to three tablets daily with water, to help lower blood cholesterol.
Plant Sterols - 800mg.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here