- Can be used up to 6 months after first opening
- 225 guaranteed drops
- Contact lens compatible
Preservative and phosphate-free eye drops for damaged, injured or post-surgery eyes.
Moisturising and soothing, these eye-drops provide effective relief, for dry and tired eyes associated with contact lens wear, computer use, central heating, air conditioning or travel.
They contain dexpanthenol for its moisturising properties and hydrating effect that helps regeneration, and sodium hyaluronate, a natural substance found in the eye, which forms a protective layer over its surface, traps in moisture and preventing it from drying out.
Features of Hycosan plus preservative free eye drops 7.5ml
- Preservative and phosphate-free
- Relief for dry and tired eyes
- Moisturises and soothes
- Long lasting
- Prevents drying out
- Port surgery and ocular surface injury
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of children’s reach
- Once a vial is opened, use immediately and discard after use
- Do not use a vial if it is damaged
- Do not swallow solution
- Do not use after expiry date or if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you experience irritation or other adverse effects, remove lenses and consult your optician or doctor
- Do not use any eye medication while wearing contact lenses, except under medical supervision
- Store at room temperature
How to use
- Use as often as needed throughout the day.
- Open the vial by twisting off the cap. Apply a few drops into each eye and blink several times.
- To improve the comfort of wearing contact lenses, apply a few drops to the inside surface of the lens before insertion.
Sodium Hyaluronate, Dexpanthenol, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Sodium Citrate and Water for injections. Containing 0.1% Sodium Hyaluronate and 2% Dexpanthenol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here