- Non-sticky, non-greasy and colourless
- Rapidly absorbed
A penetrating gel for fast local relief of backache, rheumatic and muscular pain, sprains and strains.
Ibuleve is a clear, fragrance-free gel containing Ibuprofen, a proven anti-inflammatory painkiller. The gel is designed to be rapidly absorbed into the skin for effective relief at the point of pain. Ibuleve is formulated for fast local relief of backache, rheumatic and muscular pain, sprains, strains and neuralgia. It is also for pain relief in common arthritic conditions. Ibuleve is non-sticky, non-greasy and colourless.
Features of Ibuleve gel
- Backaches and muscular pains
- Helps sprains and strains
- Ibuprofen pain relief gel
- Rapidly absorbed into skin
- Adults and children over 12
- Backache, rheumatic and muscular pain
Warnings and cautions
- Read leaflet carefully before use
- Do not store above 25°C
- Replace cap tightly after use
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or pharmacist
How to use
- Lightly apply a thin layer of the gel over the affected area.
- Massage gently until completely absorbed.
- Wash hands after use, unless treating them.
- Re-apply as required up, to twice more daily, or as instructed by a doctor.
Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen 5.0% w/w Also contains: IMS, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diethylamine and Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here