- Hydrates and moisturises
- Soft and gentle
Johnsons understand that babies' delicate skin needs gentle care to keep it perfectly babysoft. That's why Johnson's Baby Lotion, with its unmistakable babyfresh smell, is clinically proven mild & hypoallergenic* for moisturising & cleansing baby's delicate skin.
Rediscover the original babysoftness, passed down from generation to generation, on baby and grown-up skin.
Features of Johnson's baby lotion
- Clinically proven mildness
- The original baby softness
- Paraben free
- Sensitive skin
Warnings and cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes
- External use only
How to use
- To moisturise, gently smooth over baby's entire body or apply on cotton wool to cleanse skin.
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, C11-13 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, Ceresin, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, CI 17200
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here