- Long lasting protection from athlete's foot
- Also treats Dhobie Itch and ringworm
- Soothing relief from itching and burning
A prescription strength treatment for athlete's foot, dhobie itch (jock itch) and ringworm. Lamisil AT 1% gel is used for the effective relief of the itching and burning, cracking and scaling which accompanies these conditions.
Terbinafine, the active ingredient is an antifungal and works by killing the fungi causing your skin problem.
Features of Lamisil AT 1% gel 15g
- Prescription strength treatment
- Soothes itching and burning
- Treats fungal infections such as; Athlete's foot, ringworm and Dhobie itch
- Children over 16 years
Warnings and cautions
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or pharmacist
- Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use
- For external use only
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 30 °C
- Avoid contact with the face, eyes or damaged skin which alcohol could irritate
- If gel accidentally gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with running water. Seek medical advice if discomfort persists
How to use
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas before application.
- The gel should be rubbed in lightly to the affected skin and surrounding area.
Apply the gel once a day for one week.
IngredientsContains Terbinafine 1% w/w.
The gel also contains Water, Ethanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer 974P, Sorbitan Laurate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylated Hydroxytoluene.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here