- Anti-friction formula
- Forms a protective barrier against friction
A gel that forms a breathable barrier on your skin to prevent chafing.
Lanacane® anti-chafing gel forms a breathable barrier on your skin to prevent and aid healing of chafing caused by repeated rubbing of skin. Skin chafing can be painful and commonly affects athletes or workers who spend large parts of the day in uncomfortable clothing.
Any form of friction against your skin will leave it vulnerable to breaking down. If you're prone to chafing or if you know you're about to do an activity that may lead to chafing, apply a thin layer of Lanacane® anti-chafing gel to your problem area. Its silky application followed by an instant drying effect will provide your skin with a much-needed barrier for protection. A small amount of Lanacane's anti-chafing gel goes a long way.
Features of Lanacane anti-chafing gel 28g
• Relieves & prevents chafing
• Soreness from rubbing skin
• Unique barrier against friction
• Silky finish
• Dries on contact
• Fragrance free
Warnings and cautions
• Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
• For external use only
• If pain from chafing, soreness and rubbing extends longer than 7 days, consult a doctor
• If any irritation occurs, discontinue use
How to use
1. Smooth a small dab on irritated area.
2. Re-apply if needed.
To avoid future chafing, use prior to activity.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Zea Mays Starch
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here