- Treats long term constipation
- Easy-to-drink powder
- Contains macrogol 3350
Orange flavoured laxative that treats build-up in the bowels.
Laxido orange powder is an easy-to-drink powder, that once mixed with water will treat chronic long-term constipation and can also be used to treat the build up in your bowels. Using the active ingredient macrogol 3350, this orange flavoured softens stools making it easier to pass, giving you relief.
Formulated with special electrolytes, Laxido orange powder helps to maintain your bodies normal levels of sodium, potassium and water, whilst the constipation is being treated.
Features of Laxido orange powder sachets
- Orange flavoured
- Formulated with electrolytes
- Helps to maintain normal levels of sodium and potassium
- Makes stools easier to pass
- Treats build-up in the bowl
- Easy-to-drink oral solution
- 30 sachets
- Children 12 years and older
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take if allergic to any of the ingredients, have a blockage in the intestine, perforation of paralysis of the intestine
- Do not use if you have ulceration of the colon, Chrohns disease or toxic meglacon
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or whilst breast-feeding
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Mix one sachet with 125ml of water.
- Take 1-3 times a day.
Macrogol 3350 13.125g, Sodium Chloride 350.7mg, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate 178.5mg, Potassium Chloride 46.6mg, Acesulfame Potassium (E950), Orange Flavour.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here