- 3 minute treatment
- Can be used alongside medication
Reduces the symptoms associated with hay fever
A simple and effective way to help to reduce the symptoms of allergies.
The allergy reliever from LloydsPharmacy uses red light therapy to suppress the cells that release histamine. Suppressing these cells can help to reduce the symptoms associated with hay fever and allergic rhinitis including; watery eyes and runny noses.
The allergy reliever can be used alongside other hay fever medication, and because it is lightweight and portable it's easy to use on the go when you need it. The allergy relieves comes complete with replacement nose probe covers which allow for multi-person use, so the whole family can feel relief from hay fever symptoms.
Features of LloydsPharmacy allergy reliever
- Uses red light therapy
- Can be used alongside medication
- Lightweight and portable
- Fast and effective treatment
- Wireless device
- Allergy reliever with protective cover
- Two nose probe covers
- User manual
Warnings and cautions
- Not suitable for people with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices, or for people with heart rhythm problems.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Please refer to the user manual for additional information
- Seek medical advice if you are concerned about prolonged or severe pain
How to useStarting the treatment
- Before use, wipe the protective cover and nose probe covers thoroughly with a damp, lint free cloth.
- Place the protective cover and nose probe covers onto the device. This will protect the device from any liquid that could cause damage.
- Press and hold the on/off button for 1 second - the two wavelengths will be activated; a red light will come on.
- Insert the two nasal probes into the nose, as far as it is comfortably possible, while you do this press both the adjustable buttons.
- Release the buttons to clamp the probes into the nose.
- The treatment lasts 3 minutes and the device will automatically turn off once the treatment is completed; there will be two consecutive beeps to make you aware of the treatment ending.
- Remove the probes by pressing both the adjustment buttons.
- Clean the protective cover and nose probe covers thoroughly after every use.
The device can be turned off at any time by pressing and holding the on/off button for 1 second, stop using the device immediately if you feel any discomfort or pain during the treatment. If the discomfort persists, please seek medical advice.
- Open the battery cover at the back of the device.
- Insert/replace 2 batteries, observing correct polarity.
- Replace the battery cover securely.
Note: When the batteries are low and need replacing, the red lights will flash and a low battery indicator will sound.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here