- Relieves discomfort of athlete's foot
- Contains zinc undercylenate
- Prevents and treats athlete's foot
Mycota cream is perfect for treating and preventing athlete's foot.
The cream is enriched with zinc undercylenate and undecylenic acid which helps to ease any discomfort caused by athlete's foot.
Features of Mycota cream 25g
- Suitable for adults and children
- With undecylenic acid
- Adults, children and elderly
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use this product if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients
- Avoid contact with eyes, areas of soft tissue and broken skin
- Discontinue use if irritation is severe
- Consult your doctor before using this product if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- Please read the information leaflet before using this product
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
How to use
- Each night and morning wash and thoroughly dry the foot, then smooth the cream on to the affected area.
- Take particular care to ensure the cream is massaged between the toes.
- Wear clean socks or stockings each day.
- Continue this treatment for one week after all signs of infection have disappeared.
- Each day rub in Mycota cream.
Contains Zinc Undecenoate Ph. Eur. 20% w/w and Undecenoic Acid Ph. Eur. 5% w/w. Also contains Liquid Paraffin Ph. Eur., Emulsifying Wax BP, Perfume Compound 11899 NAROM HSE and Purified Water Ph. Eur.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here