- Fully adjustable
- Universal size
- Heat therapeutic material
Helps provide variable support around the elbow join
The Neo G elbow support is unisex, fits the left or right elbow and is one size for adjustable support, compression and best fit. The adjustable strap helps provide variable support around the elbow joint and helps with repetitive occupational and sports injuries such as tennis and golfer's elbow by reducing excessive movements at the inner and outer aspects of the joint.
The heat therapeutic neoprene helps with muscular aches and general joint stiffness as well as with arthritic elbows. It can be used in recovery to help with rehabilitation following surgery, trauma or injury. The medical grade support is also compatible with the reusable, dual purpose Neo G hot & cold therapy disc for hands free, fuss free therapy helping relieve stiff, aching and painful joints/muscles (Disc sold separately).
Features of Neo G elbow support
- Helps rehabilitation, repetitive strain injuries, arthritic, injured, stiff and aching elbows
- Wrap around adjustable strap helps provide extra support
- Fully adjustable support allows for a custom fit and blood flow safety
- Heat therapeutic neoprene material helps warm muscles and joint
- Universal Size (one size fits most)
- Provides adjustable support
- Fits the left or right elbow and is unisex
- Supports with occupational and sporting injuries
- Registered with the MHRA, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Moderate support level
- Colour: Blue
- Materials: Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester and Polypropylene
How to use
- Keep your arm straight
- Pull the elbow support up your arm to a comfortable position
Wash and care
- Hand wash with cold water only and leave to dry. Do not use fabric softener or tumble dryer, do not bleach, do not iron.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Neoprene, Elastane, Polyester, Polyamide.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here