- Usable on left or right knee
- Fully adjustable support
Helps warm stiff, aching muscles and joints.
The Neo G open knee support is unisex, fits the left or right knee and is one size offering dynamic support and adjustable compression to the knee complex without restricting movement. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene provides warmth and support to muscles and joints aiding injured, weak or arthritic knees. The open patella design with a padded buttress helps with patellar tracking whilst providing added support and overall stability by reducing glide and twisting at the knee.
The medical grade Neo G Open Knee Support is compatible with the reusable, dual purpose Neo G hot & cold Therapy Disc for hands free, fuss free therapy helping relieve stiff, aching and painful joints/muscles (Disc sold separately).
Features of Neo G open knee support
- Padded buttress helps provide added support
- Fully adjustable support allows for a custom fit and blood flow safety
- Heat therapeutic neoprene material helps warm stiff, aching muscles and joints
- Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support
- Strains, sprains and instability
- Patellar tracking
- Supports Arthritic, stiff, injured or weak knees
- Occupational and sporting injuries
- Fits the Left or Right knee and is Unisex
- Registered with the MHRA, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Moderate support level
- Colour: Blue
- Materials: Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester and Polypropylene
- Size: One Size - Fits up to 22In / 56cm - measure thigh circumference 4 Inches / 10 cm above knee for maximum size
How to use
- Pull the open knee support over your foot
- Pull the open knee support up your leg to a comfortable position
Wash and care
- Hand wash with cold water only and leave to dry. Do not use fabric softener or tumble dryer, do not bleach, do not iron.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
Neoprene, Elastane, Polyester, Polyamide
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here