- Provides adjustable support
- Fits the left or right knee
Helps with patellar tracking whilst providing added support and overall stability
Neo G stabilised open knee support is unisex, fits the Left or Right knee and is One Size for adjustable compression and best fit. The additional dual sided metal spiral stays help support the knee complex whilst still allowing controlled and flexible movement. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene provides warmth and support to muscles and joints aiding injured, weak or arthritic knees.
The open patella design with a padded buttress helps with patellar tracking whilst providing added support and overall stability by reducing glide and twisting at the knee ideal for occupational use as well as summer and winter sporting activities such as skiing and golf. The medical grade Neo G stabilised open knee support is compatible with the reusable, dual purpose Neo G Hot & Cold Therapy Disc for hands free, fuss free therapy helping relieve stiff, aching and painful joints/muscles (Disc sold separately).
Features of Neo G stabilised open knee support
- Helps strains, sprains, instability, Patellar tracking, arthritic, stiff and aching knees
- Variable compression system for an adjustable fit and blood flow safety
- Heat therapeutic neoprene material helps warm stiff, aching muscles and joints
- Padded buttress helps give reinforced support to the patella
- Interchangeable metal spiral stays on either side provide flexible support
- Universal Size (one size fits most)
- Registered with the MHRA, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Moderate to firm support level
- Help support with occupational and sporting injuries, injured or weak knees
- Colour: Blue
- Materials: Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester, Polypropylene and Stainless Steel
- Size: One Size - Adjustable - Fits up to 22In / 56cm - measure thigh circumference 4 Inches / 10.2 cm above knee for maximum size
How to use
- Pull the stabilised open knee support over your foot.
- Pull the stabilised open knee support up your leg to a comfortable position.
- Fasten the wraps to a comfortable but firm place.
Neoprene, Elastane, Polyester, Polyamide, Stainless Steel
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here