- Removes trapped dirt and oil
- For a more refined complexion
- Developed with dermatologists
Clinically proven to help prevent blackheads from the first use.
Developed with dermatologists, Neutrogena blackhead-eliminating facial scrub is clinically proven to help prevent blackheads from the first use. The formula uses blackhead-fighting ingredients and natural cellulose exfoliators to help remove trapped dirt and oil that can clog pores. The Neutrogena face scrub deeply cleanses your skin to deliver a visibly refined complexion.
Features of Neutrogena blackhead eliminating facial scrub 150ml
- Helps eliminate blackheads from day one
- Contains natural cellulose exfoliators
- Developed with dermatologists
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Blackhead-prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly
How to use
- Recommended for daily use.
- Apply on a wet face and gently massage into the skin, especially in blackhead-prone areas.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cellulose, Glycerin, polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, Salicylic Acid, Chondrus Crispus, Glucose, Agar, Menthyl Lactate, PVP, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Mica, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum, CI 77492, CI 77891, CI 73360.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here