- Short-term treatment of reflux symptoms
- 24 hour protection
- Gastro-resistant tablets
A great alternative to the short term relief of antacids and alginates.
Nexium control is indicated for the short-term treatment of reflux symptoms such as heartburn and acid Regurgitation in adults. For continuous 24-hour protection from heartburn. The number 1 acid blocker worldwide is now available without a prescription for heartburn and acid reflux.
Features of Nexium control 20mg tablets
- Stops the proton pump from releasing acid into the stomach
- Easy to swallow
- Just one pill a day for 24 hour protection
- Provides relief all day and night
- 7x 20mg tablets
- Adults aged 18 or over
Warnings and cautions
- Do not exceed the the recommended dose.
- Do not use if you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children
How to use
- Take one tablet once a day.
Active ingredients: each gastro-resistant tablet contains 20 mg Esomeprazole (as Magnesium Trihydrate).
Also contains: Sucrose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on all orders
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here