- 2mg nicotine per tab
- Helps you overcome smoking cravings
- 100 microtabs per packet
A discreet and flexible way to help you control your cigarette urges and stop smoking for good.
Nicorette microtabs are edible tabs that help relieve nicotine withdrawal symptoms and are used as an aid for stopping smoking. The microtabs are suitable for those ready to stop smoking immediately, and smokers who wish to reduce their cigarette use before quitting.
Features of Nicorette 100 2mg microtabs
• Discreet craving control
• Suitable for all smokers regardless of the number of cigarettes they smoke
• Dissolves on the tongue and relieves cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms
• Helps you quit smoking for good
• 100 2mg tabs
Warnings and cautions
• Do not take more than the recommended dosage
• If you are pregnant, speak to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before use
• Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the enclosed leaflet
• Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
Before use, please read the information leaflet carefully.
1. Place 1 or 2 tablets (as required) under the tongue and allow to dissolve.
2. Repeat hourly, for a maximum of 40 tablets per day.
3. Do not chew.
Per microtab: Nicotine (2mg), Crospovidone, B-Cyclodextrin, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Magnesium Stearate.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £30
£3.95 for orders up to £30
Delivered within 10 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Currently unavailable, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here