- 2mg nicotine per tab
- Helps you overcome smoking cravings
- 100 microtabs per packet
A discreet and flexible way to help you control your cigarette urges and stop smoking for good.
Nicorette microtabs are edible tabs that help relieve nicotine withdrawal symptoms and are used as an aid for stopping smoking. The microtabs are suitable for those ready to stop smoking immediately, and smokers who wish to reduce their cigarette use before quitting.
Features of Nicorette 100 2mg microtabs
- Discreet craving control
- Suitable for all smokers regardless of the number of cigarettes they smoke
- Dissolves on the tongue and relieves cravings and nicotine withdrawal symptoms
- Helps you quit smoking for good
- 100 2mg tabs
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage
- If you are pregnant, speak to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before use
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed in the enclosed leaflet
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
How to use
- Before use, please read the information leaflet carefully.
- Place 1 or 2 tablets (as required) under the tongue and allow to dissolve.
- Repeat hourly, for a maximum of 40 tablets per day.
- Do not chew.
Per microtab: Nicotine (2mg), Crospovidone, B-Cyclodextrin, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Magnesium Stearate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here