- To help you quit smoking for good
- Discreet craving relief
Nicorette cools icy mint lozenge are a form of nicotine replacement therapy that can relieve nicotine cravings in just 2 minutes.
Nicorette cools are flavoured lozenges that can help you on your journey to reducing or quitting smoking for good. They are used to relieve or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce cravings associated with stopping smoking and come in a refreshing icy mint flavour.
Nicorette Cools are best suited to those smoking 20 or less cigarettes a day and provide a safer alternative to smoking, for both the individual and those around them. Nicorette Cools 2mg lozenges can be used to completely replace all your cigarettes, or for smokers who wish to cut down on their cigarette intake gradually.
Features of Nicorette Cools icy mint 2mg lozenge
- Nicorette Lozenge starts to relieve nicotine cravings in 2 minutes or less
- Helps curb nicotine cravings
- Suitable for those who smoke 20 or less cigarettes a day
- 1 pack - 4 x 20 Nicorette cools icy mint lozenges
- 5 pack - 20 x 20 Nicorette cool icy mint lozenges
Warnings and cautions
Do not use:
- If you are a non-smoker or under the age of 18 years
- If you have or recently had heart problems
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you have serious liver or kidney disease; uncontrolled, overactive thyroid gland or phaeochromocytoma; stomach ulcers or other problems with your stomach or throat
- If you are pregnant
How to use
Please note that with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor, or a support programme you are more likely to quit smoking when using this product.
- Place one of the Nicorette cools icy mint lozenges in your mouth and allow to dissolve.
- Use 1 lozenge when required (usually 8-12 lozenges per day).
- Do not use more than 15 lozenges per day.
Per lozenge: Nicotine (2mg), E421, E415, E955, E950, E470b, E171, Winterfresh Flavour, Sodium Carbonate Anhydrous, Hypromellose, Sepifilm Gloss, Polysorbate 80.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here