- Effective relief from nicotine cravings
- 16-hour supply of nicotine
- One patch per day
Nicorette Invisi patch offers 16 hours of discreet and effective relief from nicotine cravings.
The Nicorette Invisi patch step 1 is part of a stop smoking program, and is an effective, once-a-day solution to help you manage unpleasant cravings associated with stopping smoking.
Nicorette Invisi patches are discreet and offer relief when you need it most. These invisible patches each contain 25mg of nicotine, slowly delivering a controlled dose of therapeutic nicotine to help tackle cravings. The patches are best suited to those who smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day.
Features of Nicorette Invisi patch 25mg 7 patches step 1
- For smokers who usually smoke in excess of 10 cigarettes a day
- Easy to use, hard to detect
- Offering 16 hours of nicotine
- 7x Nicorette Invisi Patch 25mg step 1
Warnings and cautions
- If you are pregnant, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for advice before using this product
- If you need any advice before starting to use this product, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse
- May initially cause mouth and throat irritation
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed
- You are more likely to quit smoking when using this product with help from your pharmacist, doctor, a trained counsellor or a support programme
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not store above 25°C
- Dispose of sensibly
- Please read the enclosed leaflet for instructions
How to use
If you require more in-depth instructions please read the instruction booklet before using. Please note that you apply the patch once daily to the skin, releasing 25 mg of nicotine over 16 hours.
- Wash your hands before applying the patch.
- Each Nicorette Invisi patch comes in a child resistant sachet which can be opened by cutting along the edge with a pair of scissors.
- Remove the patch from its sachet and then peel one part of the silvery aluminium backing away - avoid touching the sticky surface of the patch.
- Carefully apply the sticky part of the patch to the chosen area of skin and then peel off the remaining half of the silvery aluminium backing foil.
- Press the patch firmly onto the skin with your palm or finger-tips.
- Run your fingers around the edge to ensure it sticks firmly.
Nicotine (1.75 mg/cmŒ?), Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Basic Butylated Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyethylenterephthalate Film (PET) Acrylic Adhesive Solution, Potassium Hydroxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Aluminium Acetylacentonate, Siliconised PET Release Liner with Aluminised Single Side, Printing Inks.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here