- Aids a restful sleep
- Relieves cold and flu symptoms
- Ideal for shivers, aches and pains
A triple action night-time formula for the relief of cold and flu symptoms.
A restful night's sleep is important when you're fighting cold and flu symptoms, which is why Night Nurse have specially formulated a liquid to help target symptoms such as headache, tickly cough, aches and pains. Just one dose is enough to provide relief and aid in a good night's sleep so you can wake up the next morning that little bit stronger.
Night Nurse liquid contains three ingredients; promethazine (an antihistamine which dries up runny noses), dextromethorphan (a medicine that suppresses a tickly cough), and paracetamol (a painkiller that can also reduce temperature and relieve aches and shivers). This bottle contains eight doses meaning it will see you through your illness. Night Nurse liquid has a strong, refreshing minty flavour.
Features of Night Nurse liquid 160ml
• Restful night's sleep
• Triple action solution
• Relieves aches, pains and shivers
• One dose per evening
• Refreshing minty flavour
• Adults and children over 12
Warnings and cautions
• Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before taking this medicine
• Do not take Night Nurse if you have already taken 4 doses of a product containing paracetamol during the day
• Not suitable for children under 12
• Do not exceed stated dose
• Immediately medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well
• Warning: may cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery
• If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
• Keep out of reach and sight of children
How to use
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
1. Fill measure cup to 20 ml mark (or four 5 ml spoonfuls). Take just before going to bed.
Each 20 ml dose contains: Paracetamol 1000mg, Promethazine Hydrochloride 20mg, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15mg.
Other ingredients: ethanol (alcohol) 18% v/v, sodium and glucose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here