- Instant protection from dandruff
- Exfoliating & moisturising haircare
- For dry, itchy & flaky scalps
The next generation of dandruff control.
We understand recurring dandruff can be frustrating, Nizoral daily prevent is a gentle yet effective moisturising shampoo suitable for frequent use and all hair types, specially design for those prone to persistent dandruff. It contains next generation dandruff control to provide instant protection against dandruff returning from the first wash and ongoing relief from dry, itchy, and flaky scalps.
It has been clinically proven to tackle dandruff with the help of crinipan PCM green, a 100% plant derived ingredient that provides next generation dandruff control. The shampoo works to reduce inflammation, stop itching and exfoliating the scalp with salicylic acid.
Features of Nizoral daily prevent anti-dandruff shampoo
- Targets persistent dandruff
- Minimises inflammation
- Works from the first wash
- Repairs & rehydrates hair
- Suitable for all hair types
- Clinically proven shampoo
- With salicylic acid
- All hair types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
How to use
- Apply generously to wet hair, massage into scalp and hair, then rinse.
Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Dimethicone PG-Diethylmonium Chloride and Cetrimonium Chloride and Propanediol, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate and PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Propanediol Caprylate, Sodium Chloride, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here