- For dry, flaky, red itchy scalp
- Up to 5 months treatment
- For a healthier scalp
Nizoral fights dandruff fungus effectively and can give visible results in 2 weeks.
Nizoral dandruff shampoo not only treats and prevents dandruff, but also the inflammation associated with dandruff, relieving scalp redness and itching. Its targeted action specifically treats the underlying cause of dandruff, yet it is pleasantly gentle to your hair and odour free.
All dandruff sufferers have at some point thought of crazy ideas to relieve the suffering from an itchy scalp. Well, you won’t need to vacuum your head, because there’s a much better solution. Nizoral, an anti-dandruff shampoo that effectively fights the cause of dandruff.
Features of Nizoral dandruff shampoo
- Dermatologically tested
- Fragrance free
- Treats & prevents dandruff & seborrhoeic dermatitis
- Ketoconazole 20mg/g
- Clinically proven efficacy to control itching and flaking
- For freedom from dandruff (treatment and prevention)
- Starts working from the first hair wash
- Can give visible results in only 2 weeks
- All hair types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store below 25°C
How to use
- Shake the bottle.
- Wet hair.
- Apply a small amount to scalp. Work into a lather.
- For best results leave on scalp for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For the first 2 to 4 weeks: use every 3 or 4 days to clear dandruff. Thereafter: use once every 1 or 2 weeks to prevent dandruff from coming back. If your scalp has not cleared after 4 weeks, you may not have dandruff and should seek further advice from your pharmacist or doctor.
- Do not use more often than directed. Please read the enclosed leaflet, it will give you more information.
Other Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Disodium Monolauryl Ether Sulphosuccinate, Coconut Fatty Acid Diethanolamide, Laurdimonium Hydrolysed Animal Collagen, Macrogol 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Imidurea, Hydrochloric Acid, Erythrosine (E127) and Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here