- Conditioner gently nourishes and protects the hair and scalp
- Helps to provide an ideal environment for hair
- Helps reduce hair loss and promote existing hair growth
Nourkrin conditioner for hair growth is scientifically formulated to stimulate the scalp and increase hair volume.
Working to reduce hair loss in both men and women who experience hair thinning, Nourkrin conditioner for hair growth also gently moisturises and softens delicate hair whilst supporting and promoting a healthy hair growth environment.
Made from drug-free ingredients, Nourkrin conditioner for hair growth leaves fine and delicate hairs soft and tangle-free, which is conducive to strong and healthy hair. For best results, use the complete Nourkrin range of supplements, serum, shampoo and conditioner.
Features of Nourkrin conditioner for hair growth
- Protects and stimulates the scalp
- 100% drug-free ingredients
- Protects and strengthens hair
Warnings and cautions
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs rinse with water
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- After using Nourkrin shampoo, massage Nourkrin conditioner for hair growth into clean wet hair.
- Apply to mid-lengths and ends.
- Work product from mid-length to end of hair.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Aqua, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita Oil, Menthol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Oleanolic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor oil, Biotionyl Tripeptide, Apigenin, Alcohol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Order before Tuesday 13th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Standard delivery: Order before Thursday 15th December for Christmas delivery
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Express delivery: Order before Tuesday 20th December for Christmas delivery
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here