- Relief from fever and pain
- Easy dosing syringe included
- Suitable for babies over 3 months old
Targeted relief from fever and pain.
Nurofen for children strawberry ibuprofen is an oral suspension for babies and children from 3 months designed to relieve pain and reduce fever. Taken by mouth, the medicine contains 100mg or ibuprofen per 5ml of theoral suspension, plus the medicine comes with an easy dosing syringe.
Offering fast effective relief Nurofen for children also reduces temperature (including fever caused by immunisation).
Soothes away pain from:
- Sore throats
- Minor aches
Features of Nurofen for children strawberry ibuprofen 200ml
- Dosing syringe included
- Colour and sugar free
- Strawberry flavour
- Children over 3 months
Warnings and cautions
- Do not store above 25°C
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children
- Do not give to children who are under 3 months old or weigh less than 5kg
- Do not take if the child have or have ever had a stomach ulcer, or perforation or bleeding of the stomach
- Do not give to babies who are allergic to any of the ingredients or to aspirin or to other painkillers
- Do not give to children who suffer from severe liver, kidney or heart problems
- Do not give to children who are taking other NSAID painkillers
- Not suitable for those who have a fructose intolerance
- Adults taking this product should be aware of these factors and additionally not take the product if you are taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg; are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking if your child (or you) have asthma, liver, heart or bowel problems
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
- For short term use only
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Read the carton and leaflet carefully before use
- Only give this product to a baby under 3 months old if your doctor tells you to
- Do not give to babies aged 3 to 6 months for more than 24 hours
- Do not give to children aged 6 months and older for more than 3 days
- Talk to your doctor promptly if your child's symptoms persist for longer than these times or you are concerned
How to use
- Use the syringe inside to measure the dose accurately (see leaflet for details).
- Push the syringe firmly into the neck of the bottle and shake well.
- Turn the bottle upside down, and gently pull the plunger down drawing the liquid into the syringe.
- After use wash and rinse the syringe parts in warm water.
- Give 2.5ml, then if necessary give a further 2.5ml 6 hours later
- Give no more than a total 5ml in 24 hours
- If the fever is not reduced, consult your doctor
- 3-6 months (weighing more than 5kg) - 2.5ml three times in 24 hours
- 6-12 months - 2.5ml three to four times in 24 hours
- 1-3 years - 5ml three times in 24 hours
- 4-6 years - 7.5ml three times in 24 hours
- 7-9 years - 10ml three times in 24 hours
- 10-12 years - 15ml three times in 24 hours
Contains Ibuprofen 100mg/5ml Suspension.
Also contains: Maltitol Liquid (see leaflet), Water, Glycerol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Strawberry Flavour, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Domiphen Bromide.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here